We collect and store the details of individuals who may enquire with us or are a new or existing customer.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with us online. This information may include the technical information about the user’s means of connecting with our website, information on the way users interact with and use our website, or non-personal audience related information which help us market our products or services better.
How we use this information
- To run and operate Epix Media and market our products and services effectively
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group interact with Epix Media.
- To improve our offering: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address or postal address to respond to enquiries, questions, and/or other requests, and notify customers of new or existing products and services that can enhance their experience with us.
All of these activities are in the legitimate business interests of Epix Media.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data.
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and administer activities on behalf of clients, such as sending out newsletters or performing marketing activities. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Changes to this policy