We’re looking for a Senior Filmmaker to join our award-winning video team.
We’re invested in the future of each and every team member, so if you’re looking for a place to grow your career, have an impact and be part of a unique team of creatives, that’s us!
Because we’re a constantly growing company, continually pushing to be the best, new opportunities are always just around the corner. We believe in work being a fun place to be too, we have been known to have a (slightly worrying) amount of food-based celebrations, as well as getting dressed up going to the odd launch event, awards-do or charity ball!
You’ll be working with our entire team on projects that make a real difference to our clients, helping to deliver the absolute best in corporate video, from promotional videos and narrative-driven pieces to punchy social content. This particular role has a large amount of creative freedom and will allow the right candidate to really have an impact on the quality and creativity of our productions.
Who we’re looking for…
If you’re an experienced camera operator and editor looking to move into a role where you can make a real splash then this may just be the job for you!
The primary focus of this role is to deliver, develop and advance the filmmaking capability of Epix Media and produce video projects both in full and alongside other members of our creative team.
We’re looking for someone to creatively lead on video projects alongside our Head of Video and our Producer.
You’ll be responsible for handling entire projects as well as working with other team members and producing particular elements of a project. You’ll also be great with clients, putting them at ease during a shoot and delivering work if needed.
- Excellent knowledge of modern camera systems and experience in shooting and editing in 4k with the Canon Cinema camera range, using Log gamma, RAW and LUTs. You’ll also be interested in the possibilities of emerging HDR formats.
- Experience of lone shooting, and filming as part of a larger crew.
- Strong knowledge of an appropriate grading programme, creating consistent, stylised looks.
- A superb knowledge of Adobe Premiere and the wider Creative Cloud software (experience in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator is advantageous).
- Understanding of creating corporate messaging through media and marketing material.
- You’ll hold extensive relevant experience with at least 3 (three) years’ within a similar senior role in video production.
- You’ll have a strong portfolio of work in the corporate sector demonstrating strength in filming (camera operations), editing and grading.
- You’ll be able to help develop emerging skills in junior team members.
Why work with us?
We’re big on ensuring we create a great environment for people to work in and want everyone to look forward to the day ahead. Here’s a flavour of how we do that: