We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team.
Working as part of our development team you’ll be focusing on projects that make a real difference to our clients. We like to push boundaries and create websites that are truly impressive, whilst also delivering results.
This is a full-time position based in our Lincoln office. Salary is always dependant on experience, however, we’re looking around £25k – £30k pa.
This role will be ideal for someone who wants to step up and take on ambitious challenges. You’ll be working closely with the whole team, particularly, Zoe, Ben, Sy and James to help take ideas from concept through to go-live.
As a small team, everyone counts – so you’ll be able to make a real impact.
We have a great studio environment where team members from different skill sets can be pulled across for their input. With web design, web development, animation, video and marketing experience in-house, you’ll be able to put great ideas into action and develop your skill set at the same time. Collaboration is a big part of what we do and passion is a key ingredient in every day at Epix!
Who we’re looking for…
You’ll know how to adapt your skills to produce the very best work and how to make the best choices for the spec and the client.
You’ll know how to build beautiful, cross-compatible, accessible websites. As well as have a solid knowledge of developing custom plugins and building bespoke themes for WordPress, that perfectly match the spec and design.
Your bag of tricks will include:
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (inc. SASS)
- A solid understanding of JQuery
- PHP and MySQL experience
- Experience working with Git Repositories
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Be a strong team player that is able to work closely with others
For the right person, this role could also have future prospects that include growing and managing a team.
We’re looking for a middle-weight or senior developer with:
- At least 3 years of full-time commercial experience
- Plenty of examples of previous work that demonstrate your skills
- A strong understanding of what it means to be part of a team
- The ability to adapt your skills and decision making to meet deadlines
- A dedication to their craft and excitement to work with a growing team
- A mastery of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL and jQuery
- A desire to develop their skills and learn new tech
Why work with us?
We’re big on ensuring we create a great environment for people to work in and want everyone to look forward to the day ahead. Here’s a flavour of how we do that: