We’re looking for a Producer to join our award-winning video team.
We’re invested in the future of each and every team member, so if you’re looking for a place to grow your career, have an impact and be part of a unique team of creatives, that’s us!
Because we’re a constantly growing company, continually pushing to be the best, new opportunities are always just around the corner. We believe in work being a fun place to be too, and we have a really strong sense of team. Our team social budget sees us escape rooming, axe throwing, as well as getting dressed up going to the odd launch event, awards-do or charity ball!
We work with a huge range of clients, so every day is different. From exciting start-ups all the way to international brands like Timberland. We’re The Creative Studio for Ambitious Brands, so matching out values to our clients’ makes for a really exciting work environment.
You’ll be working with our video team on projects that make a real difference to our clients, helping to deliver the absolute best in corporate video – from promotional videos and narrative-driven pieces to punchy social content. Being a multi-disciplined creative studio also means you’ll get to work with and learn from all of your team mates – whether it’s getting stuck into a conversation about User Experience, or finding better ways to capture attention with design, there is a huge amount of expertise in our team.
Who we’re looking for…
This job role is suitable for a producer with 2+ years’ commercial experience in a video, creative or marketing agency.
We’re looking for someone who has exceptional forward planning and organisational skills, a boatload of common sense, enthusiasm, initiative and a solid understanding of how videos and animations are produced.
You’ll be responsible for working with our video team to come up with new and exciting creative ideas, liaising with existing and new clients to bring their projects to life, organising shoot days, contributors and ensuring our team are on schedule and helping to deliver our great work to the customer.
You’ll get to dabble in other projects too such as internal promotions and marketing, and generally help to keep the studio pushing forward!
- Knowledge and experience of the video production process, especially in the corporate sector.
- A love of organising, managing systems and being thorough.
- Excellent time management.
- An exceptional creative flair and ability to work with a subject matter of a very wide variety.
- A passion and enthusiasm for making great video.
- An awareness of what works well for different platforms and audiences (social, events, internal communications etc)
- An ability to communicate directly with clients before, during and after projects.
- A willingness and ability to be part of our amazing team.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (written and verbal). You’ll be comfortable picking up the phone and meeting people to get things done.
You’ll have a few years’ experience in a producer role, either at an agency or in-house.
You’ll have plenty of experience developing ideas, handling budgets and liaising with clients and contributes.
You’ll be a master communicator and problem-solver too!
We’re looking for someone driven, who wants to progress and succeed with the business and the rest of the team.
Salary is dependant on experience and is something we discuss with candidates in the first stage of interviewing.
Why work with us?
We’re big on ensuring we create a great environment for people to work in and want everyone to look forward to the day ahead. Here’s a flavour of how we do that: