We’re looking for an SEO Content Writer to join our team.
Working as part of our marketing team you’ll be focusing on strategies that make a real difference to our clients.
This is a full-time or part-time position with a mixture of working in our studio and from home (if desired). Salary is always dependant on experience, however we’re looking around £23k – £27k pa.
About this role
This role will be ideal for someone who wants to work in a small team and really make a difference.
You’ll be responsible for day-to-day SEO activities & retainers at Epix, working closely with James (our technical SEO expert), Sophie and Zoe to research, design and implement success-driven SEO strategies across lots of different clients in different sectors. You’ll also be working with our web team to optimise all of our freshly-built websites as they go live – and ensuring they are correctly marked up by our developers.
As a small team, everyone counts – so you’ll be able to make a real impact.
Who we’re looking for…
Your bag of tricks will include:
- Skills in copywriting for SEO, as well as following brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Experience contributing to varied SEO strategies which include activities rooted in technical SEO, content creation and link building
- Researching and suggesting effective SEO strategies for clients and prospects
- Being on top of SEO and content writing techniques and industry changes
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Reporting on search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
We want to see:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid copywriting skills
- Plenty of examples of previous work that demonstrate your ability to research and make high performing, results-driven optimisations
- Experience in national and local SEO strategies
- A strong understanding of what it means to be part of a team
- Dedication to your craft and an excitement to work with a growing team
If possible, it would be nice to see:
- Experience with Digital PR and link building
- Experience with tools such as Semrush, Moz and/or Keyword Planner
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console
- Experience using WordPress, WooCommerce and Yoast
- Knowledge of Facebook and Google ad platforms
Why work with us?
Our team and clients are at the heart of everything we do. We have a relaxed studio where we have fun but also get things done.
As you’ve probably guessed, teamwork is high up on our agenda, and any successful candidate will meet the team as part of the recruitment process. Check out our social media channels to get a flavour of what we’re like!
As well as being passionate about creating a stress-free, nurturing environment, we also have a bunch of other perks on offer: