We’re looking for a senior editor to join our award-winning video team.
Filmmaker: Senior Editor
We’re invested in the future of every team member, so if you’re looking for a place to grow your career, make a real difference and be part of a unique team of creatives, that’s us!
Because we’re a constantly growing company, new opportunities are always just around the corner. We believe in work being a fun place to be and the team manage our social budget, meaning we’re regularly breaking out of an Escape Room…
You’ll be working with our entire team on projects that make a difference to our clients, helping to deliver the absolute best in corporate video, from promotional videos and narrative-driven pieces to punchy social content. This particular role will allow the right candidate to really have an impact on the quality and creativity of our productions.
Who we’re looking for…
If you’re an experienced editor looking to move into a role where you can make a real splash then this may just be the job for you!
The primary focus of this role is to develop and advance the way we post-produce our videos, from ensuring stories are told with strength and emotion, to clearly communicating marketing messages and advancing the graphic style of our projects.
We’re looking for someone who can also creatively lead on video projects alongside our Head of Video and our Producer.
You’ll be responsible for developing concepts, assisting in the planning of shoots, editing and grading. Experience with motion graphics would be an advantage, and there is scope to develop camerawork too.
- Creative flare – being able to come up with and implement great ideas that impress our clients and get results.
- An understanding of supporting corporate messaging through video.
- An awareness of a breadth of genres, from micro ad content to mini documentaries.
- The ability to develop creative video that can captivate an audience.
- A superb knowledge of Adobe Premiere and the wider Creative Cloud suite (experience in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator is advantageous). • Strong knowledge of an appropriate grading programme or process, creating consistent, stylised looks.
- You’ll hold extensive relevant experience with at least two years within a similar senior role in video production.
- You’ll have a strong portfolio of work in the corporate sector demonstrating strength in editing and grading.
- You’ll be able to help develop emerging skills in junior team members.
Why work with us?
We’re big on ensuring we create a great environment for people to work in and want everyone to look forward to the day ahead. Here’s a flavour of how we do that: