We’re looking for an Paid Media/PPC Manager to join our team.
Working as part of our marketing team you’ll be focusing on strategies that make a real difference to our clients.
This is a full-time position with the option to remote work 2 days a week. Salary is always dependant on experience, however we’re looking around £25k – £30k pa.
At Epix we have an environment that is focused on growth and collaboration, whilst nurturing one of the best team cultures you’ll find and delivering excellent results to our clients. We’re a team of high performers who love to learn, collaborate and create work that has purpose.
About this role
This role will be ideal for someone who wants to work in a small team and really make a difference.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of our clients Google and Facebook ad accounts retainers, working closely with the rest of the team to research, design and implement success-driven strategies across lots of different clients in different sectors.
As a small team, everyone counts – so you’ll be able to make a real impact.
Who we’re looking for…
This role will include:
- Implementing strategies primarily for Google and Facebook/Instagram (experience in other platforms is advantageous but not required – we can help you learn)
- Suggesting effective strategies for clients and prospects
- Monitoring and optimising paid media accounts to ensure targets are met
- Working with our Client Services team to support clients both directly and indirectly
- Being on top of paid media platforms, techniques and industry changes
- Reporting on the performance of campaigns both internally and to the client
We want to see:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience creating & managing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience creating & managing Facebook Ads
- Plenty of examples of previous campaigns that demonstrate your ability to research and implement high performing, results-driven campaigns within budget and time constraints
- A strong understanding of what it means to be part of a team
- Dedication to your craft and an excitement to work with a growing team
If possible, it would be nice to see:
- Experience other paid social channels
- Experience with SEO
Why work with us?
Our team and clients are at the heart of everything we do. We have a relaxed studio where we have fun but also get things done.
As you’ve probably guessed, teamwork is high up on our agenda, and any successful candidate will meet the team as part of the recruitment process. Check out our social media channels to get a flavour of what we’re like!
As well as being passionate about creating a stress-free, nurturing environment, we also have a bunch of other perks on offer: