We’re looking for an experienced Client Service/Account Manager to join our award-winning team.
Epix Media is an award-winning creative studio, we work with a huge range of clients, from exciting start-ups to international household names. This is a real opportunity to play a key part in developing projects and working directly with our customers.
This is a full-time position with the option to remote work 2 days a week. Salary is always dependant on experience, however we’re looking around £24k – £28k pa.
At Epix we have an environment that is focused on growth and collaboration, whilst nurturing one of the best team cultures you’ll find and delivering excellent results to our clients. We’re a team of high performers who love to learn, collaborate and create work that has purpose.
About this role
This role will be ideal for someone who wants to work in a small team and really make a difference.
We’re looking for someone with 1+ years’ experience managing projects and customers. This could be in a similar studio environment as a Client Services Manager or Account Manager, or in a fast-paced environment such as events.
Experience with managing marketing-orientated projects and a “creative side” are advantageous, but not essential as we’re a tight-knit team that work closely together, and there are plenty of opportunities to learn.
As a small team, everyone counts – so you’ll be able to make a real impact.
What the job involves
This role is client-focused. You will be responsible for briefing, managing and delivering projects big and small.
This will include:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of client work, ensuring ongoing growth and performance to agreed KPIs
- Taking briefs from clients and supplying quotes (this typically includes quotes across all our service areas; design, web, video, marketing and print), as well as collecting amends and changes from customers and delivering them to the team using our internal systems and processes
- Liaising with your portfolio of clients to keep them up to date, deliver work and written reports, and maintaining the relationship between the client and both you and the company
- Liaising directly with colleagues from across the business to ensure the smooth running of all projects and retainers
- Meeting and onboarding new clients
- Supporting a customer-centric culture
- You will also be responsible for suggesting and advising customers on solutions to solve their marketing-related problems, as well as sourcing those solutions from the team where needed
- Demonstrate the ability to implement and meet targets across multiple contracts.
- Have a clear understanding of industry and market
- Demonstrate well-developed communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Have developed and successfully delivered against business plans
- Experience in managing contract performance
As a small team it’s vital you have prior experience in a similar role.
We are looking for someone driven, who wants to progress and succeed alongside the business and the rest of the team.
- Ambitious, proactive and super organised
- Able to make quick, smart decisions
- A great communicator, team player and collaborator
- A people person: friendly, diplomatic and inquisitive
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Commercially aware
- Keen to learn and progress
- Confident (but not cocky)
Why work with us?
Our team and clients are at the heart of everything we do. We have a relaxed studio where we have fun but also get things done.
As you’ve probably guessed, teamwork is high up on our agenda, and any successful candidate will meet the team as part of the recruitment process. Check out our social media channels to get a flavour of what we’re like!
As well as being passionate about creating a stress-free, nurturing environment, we also have a bunch of other perks on offer: