We’re looking for an experienced Client Service/Account Manager to join our award-winning team.
Closing date: Wednesday 12th August, 5pm
Epix Media is an award-winning creative studio for ambitious brands!
We work with a huge range of clients, from exciting start-ups to international household names. This is a real opportunity to play a key part in developing projects and working directly with our customers.
Based in Lincoln, our team use their creativity across web, design, video and marketing to help brands thrive. We’re a constantly growing company and are looking to build a number of our teams over the next year. We always push to improve so new opportunities are always just around the corner, and we believe in work being a fun and enjoyable place to be.
Who we’re looking for…
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years’ experience managing projects and customers. This could be in a similar studio environment as a Client Services Manager or Account Manager, or in a fast-paced environment such as events.
Experience with managing marketing-orientated projects and a “creative side” are advantageous, but not essential as we’re a tight-knit team that work closely together, and there are plenty of opportunities to learn.
What the job involves
This role is client-focused. You will be responsible for briefing, managing and delivering projects big and small.
This will include:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of client work, ensuring ongoing growth and performance to agreed KPIs.
- Taking briefs from clients and supplying quotes (this typically includes quotes across all our service areas; design, web, video, marketing and print), as well as collecting amends and changes from customers and delivering them to the team using our internal systems and processes.
- Liaising with your portfolio of clients to keep them up to date, deliver work and regular written reports, and maintaining the relationship between the client and both you and the company.
- Liaising directly with colleagues from across the business to ensure the smooth running of all projects and retainers.
- Meeting and onboarding new clients.
- Supporting a customer-centric culture
- You will also be responsible for suggesting and advising customers on solutions to solve their marketing-related problems, as well as sourcing those solutions from the team where needed
- Demonstrates the ability to implement and meet targets across multiple contracts.
- Has a clear understanding of industry and market
- Demonstrates well-developed communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Developed and successfully delivered against business plans
- Experience in managing contract performance
As a small team it’s vital you have prior experience in a similar role.
We are looking for someone driven, who wants to progress and succeed alongside the business and the rest of the team.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Why work with us?
We’re big on ensuring we create a great environment for people to work in and want everyone to look forward to the day ahead. Here’s a flavour of how we do that: